2010/06/12

SWCC ´10 Day 5


Oufh, final day, it's been a great and exciting experience to mix around with only 5 items of clothes, however, I wish I would have been a bit more creative, can I blame work? lol, Nah!! there should be NO excuses!! well, I think I did alright, I wish I would have pulled that skirt up though and used it as a strapless top, damn...another time I guess.


Rest in peace my beloved polka dot stockings, yet another ripped to shreds.

WOHO! recap! :D
I think my favorite outfit of them all is Day 3.

What I wore:
Pattern skirt from H&M, white Garden collection top from H&M, Colorful batik pattern top from Ellos, Harem pants from H&M, Grey top with lace detail from H&M. (can you tell I love H&M)


Be sure to check out the other lovely ladies doing this challenge!! They have all kicked ass! (My ass.) it's been a blast and I could so do this challenge again sometime soon (I hope!)

16 comments:

Weesha said...

you make me love h&m too, I'm so in love with that skirt! congratulations on completing the challenge :)

Cid Style File said...

YAY we did it! made it to day 5 with out cheating! LOL I seriously wanted to cheat and add a 6th piece of clothing. Love your looks! OK so now whats our prize for doing the challenge!

Annissa said...

You did a fantastic job with this challenge, congrats!

http://bargainfatshionista.blogspot.com

wastedfashion said...

Awesome!!!! You know what, you should show H&M all these pictures and get them to sponsor your clothes! God knows how much sales you're drumming up for them!

Monique said...

Seeeeeeeexxxxy lady!!! :) Lol...good job!

Anika said...

Congrats on a challenge well done! You have great style and great curves :) I love H&M too, finding great pieces and mixing them up is great fun. Det regner F*en meg her i dag også, HORISONTALT! hahha

have a lovely weekend hon <3

xx Anika
sweetfacedstyle.blogspot.com

christinefong said...

I love your outfits (:
you look awesome!

www.christinecocochanel.blogspot.com

ontheqtrain said...

You are wearing my favorite skirt again. I must have it in my life. The pattern is great!

agnes said...

Superbe, et j'aime beaucoup la photo 4 et 5

StephanieDJL said...

oo I love how you did the challenge! Another one here who you inspire to roam around H&M :D

Stiletto Siren said...

I love that skirt so much and you did a great job! Sassy and stylish as always my dear!
xoxo
Stiletto

aLeX said...

Hey i love that skirt!!!

kisses.

pearlslaceandruffles said...

This is my favorite look from all 5! You look great as always xo

http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com/

CESILIA said...

i lovee number 5!

LaLa said...

you rocked it out mama!! <333

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Great job - number 1's my favourite. Thanks for joining us.