2010/06/01

Biggest summer challenge ever!


Begins:
June 1st

Ends: July 31st

THE RULES:

  • Wear shorts (NO LEGGINGS, NO TIGHTS!)
  • Wear something without sleeves
  • Wear something STRAPLESS
  • Rock a bathing suit
  • AND UP TO FIVE MORE CHALLENGES CREATED BY YOU!
Visit return to sender <---Clicky link. She's the creator of this awesome challenge! And there you can read some more info about the challenge.
***
This is REALLY gonna be a huge challenge for me, but I'm in, gotta get out of that "pussy comfort zone" I have :P So it's time to start wearing strapless and to rock a bathing suits and many other things ;) Join the challenge!

9 comments:

pearlslaceandruffles said...

Good luck! I already do most of these *except* no sleeves..I really should tackle that!

http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com

ontheqtrain said...

I would love to but I love my leggings and tights too much to give them up for a month, and I rarely go sleeveless, but good luck to you. I can't wait to see your looks!

Katherine said...

I could never do that, I'm way too scared of others! But good luck with that, you look awesome in that black dress on your latest post! :)

Katrin said...

Yeah, we can do it!!!!

stina honey said...

this is such a great idea

Sarah said...

@ontheqtrain It doesn't have to be a whole month of giving them up! Just one day! You have the 2 months to get up the courage :)

dc said...

GO girl! Get up the courage!
Once it's done, you'll feel free!
DC
xxx

Miss Haleluia said...

Great Idea!
I love the idea. But I adore my leggins o.O

LaLa said...

hmmm I think I may give this a go.