2010/05/04

Dress nr. 12




Black Maxi dress - H&M on Sale.

I'm totally in love with this dress from H&M, bought it on sale to my surprise, had to wait quite some time to get it, but finally it is mine!! The fabric is to die for, so comfy! 100% cotton, it just flutters in the wind, all pretty.
Today has been quite a boring cleaning and laundry day, something that has to be done, Jay doesn't have any clean sock and he's wearing mine...tsk...tsk...tsk....not good, and today is my last day of work and then I'm off 2 day, yay, then I'll do more creative blog posts I promise, maybe you like this though :) I'm glad if you do, but I just feel that I never have time to give my outfits a little more thought, I just throw stuff on. Oh well...
HELLO to all my new followers btw, Happy you joined the Jasiferlionsclub ;) hehe.

ps. JUST BOOKED FLIGHT TICKETS TO LONDON!!!! :D

13 comments:

LaLa said...

you worked it out, yes we are in tuned! <3 actually I wanted to wear a jean jacket with mine yesterday as well but IDK what in the world happen to my jean jacket... weird! lol I love this outfit!

LaCara said...

I like :)
Love your hair <3

NikStar said...

this is an awesome challenge! I'm loving all of your dresses so far!

Gazel said...

You look always great in dresses.

Jade "Purple" Brown said...

i like how you made your maxi dress look more edgy by adding a denim jacket!

jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

BBM said...

jennifer!!!! i seriously want ure dress collection and soooo rockin this challenge girl! ure BEAUTYFUL!!!

jennifer ann. said...

hey girl hey... just letting you know i'm giving you these awards http://bigsuitblog.blogspot.com/2010/05/almost-as-cool-as-winning-dundie.html xoxo jen

The Pale and Pallor Princess said...

wow, I love this dress, you look so beautiful.
I really like the B&W pictures.

http://thepaleandpallorprincess.blogspot.com/

Jennifer aka. Jasifer said...

Thanks all (*^_^*) lots of love!

Who's Lipstick Is It? said...

Aren't we all classically chic today! Love it!
Xoxo
Stiletto

Lexy said...

you are wearing every dress really well!! This is probably my fav... chic - meets edgy - meets casual comfy! LOVE IT!

Lexy of Beautylicious Fashionista

Dacia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dacia said...

I LOVE this dress!! (and the denim jacket combo!) I always think I'm too short to pull off a maxi, but then I see pics like yours and I'm totally inspired to just go for it and hope I look half as chic as you! :)